Student Services‎ > ‎

Prospective Students

Prospective Students

Students that are new to the BCHS community and are registering in Halton for the first time may register directly at the school, if they are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.

Please bring the following supporting documentation with you in order to register:

  • Proof of Student's age & citizenship - birth certificate or passport
  • Proof of address - property tax bill or rental agreement
  • Health Card & Immunization Record
  • Copy of Student's School Transcript or Credit Counselling Summary
  • Copy of Student's most recent report card
  • Proof of Custody or Guardianship - if the student is under 18 and the child's parent is not available; or if the student is with a non-custodial parent; documentation must be provided indicating that the custodial parent is aware that the student is living with the non-custodial parent and is registering with the school

To find out if you live in BCHS's catchment area (click here).

View Burlington Central's boundary map.

Optional Attendance

Students that do not reside in BCHS's catchment area but wish to attend Burlington Central may apply for Optional Attendance.  Please click here for more information and optional attendance timelines.

International Students

The Halton District School Board is accepting applications for International Students to attend Burlington Central High School.  Please click here for more information.